Our Sponsors, Advertisers, Suppliers and Individual Donors
We are very grateful to our many sponsors, advertisers, suppliers and individuals who have supported this year's Tonbridge Half Marathon. Please take the time to visit their websites.
- DC Access Systems Ltd. - offering a comprehensive service covering all aspects of scaffolding
- Warners- solicitors - modern thinking, traditional values, combiniing the right blend of expertise, experience, enthusiasm and resources
- The Judd School - a grammar school with a long tradition of academic excellence and exceptional expectations for all its students.
- Millsons.co.uk - a family owned business in East Peckham with over 35 years experience in operating and maintaining vending machines
- Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council- supporting local residents with services and information
- Tonbridge & Malling Leisure Trust - TMLT is a charitable, not-for-profit organisation responsible for the delivery of sport and leisure facilities on behalf of Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council.
- West Kent Raynet - volunteer radio operators providing first class radio communications around the entire route
- The Running Hub - at the heart of running - providing personal attention, knowledgeable advice, enthusiastic support and time to choose
- Nizels - Nizels Golf and Country Club has an impressive golf course, a well equipped gym, a swimming pool, spa and much more.
- 8th Tonbridge (Hildenborough) Scouts - brilliant help with the water stations
- 2520 Squadron Air Training Corps - offering powered flying, gliding, adventurous training, DofE and many other activities.
- Tonbridge Detachment Kent Army Cadet Force - building confidence, making new friends, taking part in adventurous activities and learning new life skills
- Finch House Cafe & Fine Food Store - an independently owned Café aiming to offer the best quality produce, sourced locally and become a community favourite!
- The Old Fire Station - Our historic building is currently hosting exciting pop-ups and tailor-made one off events that are wowing all those who attend and take part.
- Waitrose Tonbridge – Fresh, quality food is at the heart of what we do. We want to know where our food comes from, how it’s been produced and what it contains.
- Sainsbury's - "We are proud of the quality and freshness of our products"